Apple Cake @Aunt Stella's Cafe


When I passed by Aunt Stella's Cafe at the Far Eastern Hotel food court, I could not take my eyes of the apple cake displayed at the counter. Although I was already 99% full from lunch, I immediately made up my mind to eat the apple cake. Gladly, I'd say the cake did not disappoint me at all. It in fact guaranteed my next visit this coming weekend, and now I am very excited to try out more food at Aunt Stella's Cafe.


360 VIEW OF THE STORE




MENU
Detailed menu available here



I TRIED: THE APPLE CAKE (85NT)
 Originally I thought the only "apple" thing about the cake was its appearance. I was definitely surprised when I tasted a slice of juicy apple, and I literally went "oh my...this is REALLY good!" The apple cake was layered vanilla cake, whipped cream, chocolate, and sliced apples (canned apples). Also the stem and leaf of the apple were made of milk chocolate...yum!

OVERALL
I'd say this is a really good place for both lunch and afternoon tea. I feel like the cafe is mainly targeted on female customers due to the food's serving size and the overall atmosphere. The average money a person would spend is around 150-300 depending on what you order (drinks are quite pricey). Also, there is a 10% service fee.

STORE INFORMATION
$$
+other stores at: Tien-Mu Sogo B1, Zhong-Xiao Sogo B1, Takashimaya B1, Mitsukoshi (A4) B2, Dun-Hua Sogo B1, Fu-Hsing Sogo B3. (For more information: http://www.auntstella.com/store.php)
+store hours: 11:00-21:30
+website: http://www.auntstella.com/
+facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/%E8%A9%A9%E7%89%B9%E8%8E%89-Aunt-Stellas/150412315259
+address: 台北市敦化南路二段203號B2 B2 No.203, Sec. 2, Dun-Hua S. Rd., Taipei, Taiwan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...